I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Data Analyst | Business Intelligence | Statistician | Research Analyst | Data Scientist | Investment

Greetings.

This is Vincent Bongolan, a Data Scientist by profession with more than 13 years of experience in Research and Statistics. I spent most of my career in Analytics. Currently, I owned and managed a Statisticsdoctor Consultancy– It is a Data Science Arm of our partner-companies here and abroad. This is the company I started to established way back in 2004 when I was a graduating student of Bachelor in Applied Statistics.

Aside from managing Statisticsdoctor Consultancy, I am also working concurrently as a Business and Statistics Consultant at Asian Development Bank (ADB).

Previously, I am the Sr. Investment Analyst in an International Investment Bank(Confidential) where I analyze the financial portfolio of a businesses and provide insights to investors across US, Europe, India, China and other Asian countries.

Prior to these commitments, I’ve worked as Business Intelligence Manager at ServiceSeeking Australia, a Sr. Data Science Executive at Nielsen, a Faculty/Professor at several Universities in the Philippines, Statistical Consultant at different Hospital and Healthcare providers and a Book Author.

My profile will give insights of my personal, academic and professional background. Should a personal interview be necessary, you may reach me through my mobile number: +63 920 427 7259 and my landlines at +63 2 742 2148 and + 63 2 514-8550. Email: [email protected], Skype: MANPUP1, Whatsapp: +63920 4277259.

All of my papers and other pertinent documents are already prepared and can easily travel to Singapore if given a chance to be shortlisted and be part of your company.

Thanks,

Vincent T. Bongolan
https://linkedin.com/in/statistician1