I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Estate Planning and Insurance

edited May 2017 in Uncategorized Topics
Hi PinoySG,

I am a Financial Consultant for one of the insurance companies in Singapore and also a certified Estate Planner
I am Filipino but grew up here so I may find it difficult to type in Tagalog.
Nevertheless I can converse and read Tagalog (mabagal lang).

I understand that many of you may be looking or interested to find out more about Insurance in Singapore without obligations hence I am setting up this Discussion to benefit fellow pinoys. You may also pm me for questions and scenarios that are more specific for more confidentiality.

What is Estate Planning?
Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person's life, for the management and disposal of that person's estate during the person's life and at and after death, while minimizing gift, estate, generation skipping transfer, and income tax. Estate planning includes planning for incapacity as well as a process of reducing or eliminating uncertainties over the administration of a probate and maximizing the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses. The ultimate goal of estate planning can be determined by the specific goals of the client, and may be as simple or complex as the client's needs dictate. Guardians are often designated for minor children and beneficiaries in incapacity.

You may read more about Estate Planning here
https://www.estateplanning.com/What-is-Estate-Planning/

Please feel free to ask me anything and I will try my best to answer you as prompt as possible.