To all who are posting for their company Products or Services. Please consolidate it only in 1 Post. I will start deleting multiple discussion thread.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.
- Last Active
hello @ella8! Wag ka kabahan. Focus on your goals. Keri mo yan
Continue sending applications. Non-stop. Para pag dating mo dito, sana may interviews ka na. If waley, ganon din kasi gagawin mo dito, send ng send ng application. So start early.
Pwede ka mag-extend up to 30 days. no prob naman. sabihin mo pag tinanong ka, nagustuhan mo dito talga. hahaha.
Lastly, enjoy SG. Mahal dito if compare mo sya sa pinas, pero marami naman mga pwedeng puntahan or gawin dito na walang bayad.
Baliktarin ko question mo ah, gawin natin in sequence form:
2 Saka yung Card for employment pass kasabay po ba ni employer iaapply sa MOM w/ my medical results?
So ganito bes:
1. pa-medical ka muna. pag may result na, ibigay mo yun kay employer.
2. Iaaply ka ni employer for appointment with MOM.
3. punta ka sa MOM on your appointment schedule, saglit lang yun when i had mine. may kukunin na documents from you tapos kukunan ka ng thumbprint and photo.
4. Wait for the delivery ng pass.
1 Pero db po may need pa ako asikasuhin sa embassy? ano-ano po need ko asikasuhin sa embassy?
1. Once you get your pass, pa-appointment ka sa embassy. tapos punta ka dun. apply ka ng owwa. bring necessary docs. nasa website nila yun besh. read up.
if you have any other questions, I think your HR can answer that. Go talk to them. They're the best people to answer your questions, tbh. Start ka na agad. Sayang ang sahod. Goodluck!